Determination 2 of 2002 - PCS
- With regards to the billing complaints, what is the correct period for reporting?
- For General customer complaints, when will the 12 months period take effect from?
- What is the difference between a complaint and an enquiry?
- What type of complaints should be included in the QoS report?
- Further to No. 7 above, should complaints that originate from third party services be reported in the QoS? Please provide examples.
- What is the formula to exclude weekend and public holidays, where relevant?
- Do licensees have to include those cases with ageing less than 15/30 working days from the date of report submission to MCMC? For example, the report is for the period of 1st July 2004 - 31st December 2004 in which all cases for December will complete the circle time of 30 days resolution by 17th February 2005. If the report submission to MCMC is on 9th of February 2005, do we have to include those cases that aged less than 30 days resolution fro
- Under Clause 8 (Standard on Billing Performance) mentioned that :" The percentage of billing complaints in any one billing period shall not exceed 2% of the total number of bills issued during that billing period. For this purpose all billing complaints on one bill shall be taken as one complaint. " Should the total number of complaints taken under 1 bill be calculated as 1 complaint (to get the % of complaints over bills issued), what is then th
- Can the licensees exclude from the report the complaints that have not been resolved within the reporting period and still within the 15 days and 30 days period?
- For, standard on Billing Performance for Public Cellular Service, does it cover pre - paid customers?
- For the standard on General Customer Complaints, (e.g. the standard on billings), does it just cover post paid customers?