Determination No 4 of 2003 – Digital Leased Line (DLL) Service
- Who are subjected to these mandatory standards under this Determination?
- Due to a certain network design and architecture, it is not possible to classify domestic DLL to local and national, as required to be reported in the Determination. In this case, how should these mandatory standards report be prepared?
- From which starting point and to which terminating point of the DLL are subjected to the mandatory standard?
- Why are the measurements of standard based on a 12 month period while the reporting is required every 6 months?
- For the standards that are based on 12 months data, they are spilt into two columns, 1st 6 months and 2nd 6 months. Do we take the reported or the audited data?
- How is Annual Service Availability calculated?
- In what and which situation can a downtime be excluded in calculating the Annual Service Availability?
- In calculating the Annual Service Availability, is the downtime of the customer premise equipment included?
- A customer may request the service later than the date of the signing of the agreement. In this case, when is the start date of the fulfillment of installation order to be calculated?
- As stated in Clause 15, “installation orders not fulfilled within the requisite time due to the following reasons…may be excluded” from the report. Please explain further.
- In the case of an installation appointment which has been deferred to a later date, should it be excluded from the measurement of the standard?
- Should an order request received prior to the current period but fulfilled in the current period, be included in the current report?
- What is the correct way to calculate Fulfillment of Installation Orders when there are exclusion cases?
- In the case of service restoration request which has been deferred to a later date, should it be excluded from the measurement of the standard?
- Restoration request that is received prior to the current period but restored in the current period, be included in the current report?
- As stated in Clause 20, “service not restored within the requisite time due to the following reasons…may be excluded” from the report. Please explain further.
- In calculating the number of days taken to restore a restoration request, should non-working days be excluded?
- What is the correct way to calculate Service Restoration Performance when there are exclusion cases?