This programme provides learnings on how to trust the devices, services and networks in order to protect the privacy and keep the users safe from any forms of cyber-attack.
- To increase awareness on cyber threats and implement internet safety and etiquette
- To provide basic understanding of regulatory framework and MCMC roles on network security
- Cyber Security vs Network Security
- Malaysia Cyber Security: Policy, Strategy, Governance, Legislation and Provision
- MCMC Network Security Centre (NSC)
- Threat Landscape: Cyber-crime, Denial of Service, Ransom DDoS, Web Defacement, Social Engineering Threat
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Date: 4 August 2022
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: MCMC Academy, MCMC Centre of Excellence (CoE), Cyberjaya
HOW TO APPLY
Link for application: https://tinyurl.com/mcbp1801
Registration deadline: 5.00pm, 18th July 2022
Training Fee: RM 210.00 per participants
Note: This is based on a first come first served basis and is limited to 25 participants only.