This module is designed for non-engineers seeking a basic introduction of telecommunication system, regulatory aspects, and economic elements of Spectrum Management. It serves as an introductory programme to those seeking to understand on spectrum, how it is utilised, how it is priced, and how it managed. The programme also will discuss on the issue of interference related to spectrum.
- To provide understanding on electromagnetic Spectrum and Radio Frequency.
- To provide understanding on the basic telecommunication system, which include broadcasting, fixed broadband, mobile broadband and satellite communication.
- To discuss on the spectrum interference issue.
- Understanding of the Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Basic Telecommunication System
- Broadcasting & Fixed Broadband
- Mobile Broadband
- Satellite Communication & Technology
- Issue of Co-Existent and Interference related to Spectrum
: 17-18 August 2022
: 9.00am – 5.00pm
: MCMC Academy, MCMC Centre of Excellence (CoE), Cyberjaya
HOW TO APPLY
Link for application
: 5.00pm, 1st
: RM 370.00 per participants
Note: This is based on a first come first served basis and is limited to 25 participants only.