This programme provides an insight into the evolution that has brought us to the present-day reality of a converged regulatory order in promoting the National Policy Objectives (NPO) in an evolving industry driven by rapid technological advancements.
- To improve understanding on the convergence regulatory framework and the history behind it
- To understand the multiple parts of the convergence framework and how MCMC plays a key role for the nation
- To provide a better understanding on the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 (CMA1998) and other related regulations.
- BACKGROUND. History, importance of the industry and convergence
- REGULATING CONVERGENCE. Institutional framework, legislations etc
- POLICY PLANNING: Challenges and requirements
- REGULATING FOR THE FUTURE: Organisational readiness and planning for 5G.
Date: 23 August 2022
Time: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Venue: MCMC Academy, MCMC Centre of Excellence (CoE), Cyberjaya
HOW TO APPLY
Link for application: https://tinyurl.com/mcbp1601
Registration deadline: 5.00pm, 8 August 2022 (Monday)
Training Fee: RM 140.00 per participants
Note: This is based on a first come first served basis and is limited to 25 participants only.