Date : 6 April 2022, Wednesday
Time : 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Communicate@MCMC is a research sharing session aimed to convey and disseminate valuable research findings and potential future direction of related research works supported by MCMC in furtherance of the aspirations to realise a Digitally Connected Society. The overarching theme of the webinar is related to aspects of a Digitally Connected Society, encompassing the concepts of Digital Inclusion, Digital Citizenship and Cyberwellness.
For Session 1/2022, the topic for the webinar is Understanding the Perception and Engagement of the Public on Public Service Announcement During the COVID-19 Period. The panel discussion highlighted the Study Conducted, its Key Findings & Recommendations, emphasising the following:
- Role, Impact and Effectiveness of PSAs;
- Competing Sources of Information;
- Media Platforms Preferences;
- COVID-19 communication strategies and themes; and
- Improvements moving forward.
PANELLISTS & MODERATOR
RECORDING & SLIDES
- Panellist 1: Dr. Shifa Faizal, Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Panellist 2: Dr. Suffian Hadi Ayub, Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Moderator: Ms. Kamalavacini A/P Ramanathan, Head of Industry Relations Department, Strategic Communications and Industry Relations Division, MCMC
Please find here the Recording
If you have any questions regarding Communicate@MCMC or the Digital Society Research Grant (DSRG), please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com
Contacts (office hours only): Mr. Hidayat Fahmi at 03-8688 7968 / Ms. Atiqah Nabilah Mohd Salleh at 03-8688 7854 / Ms. Bawani Sri Jayaveeran at 03-8688 8470 / Mr. Zachary Malik at 03-8688 8263.