This half-day virtual instructor-led programme aims to raise awareness and understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) emission, with specific focus on Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields (RF-EMF).
By attending this programme, participants will gain overall understanding of EMF and the health effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) and mobile communication technologies, including 5G, to form informed and constructive opinions of Malaysia’s digital development.
- Electromagnetic Spectrum and RF Signal
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- Non-Ionizing Radiation and Ionizing Radiation
- Regulating Non-Ionizing Radiation
- Radiation from Mobile Base Station and Mobile Phone
- Radiofrequency Measurements
- Government Agencies, Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA), and local authorities (PBT)
- Societies and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO)
- Tertiary students with an interest in technology and the industry
- General public with an interest in technology and the industry
30 November 2021
Link for registration
5.00pm, 18 October 2021
RM52 per participant. Complimentary for Malaysian Government Servants/Agencies, students, and academicians.
Please note that only successful applicants will receive the confirmation email from MCMC Academy. Should you have any inquiries with regard to this programme, please do not hesitate to contact the following officers: